Hello there. Welcome ladies, gents, and future minions.
Let me introduce myself, I am Jessica, also animeartfreak579. Call me, 'freaky' for short if you like.
Some stuff about me:
- I am a HUGE procrastinator, and sometimes I might need a good kick in the rear to get jump-started to finish the job.
- I like liturature, music, pretty much all art in general, anime, and manga.
- I'd very much like to think that the impossible could be a possiblity.
- I tend to act older than I really am-- don't let that fool you, I can be childish and just plain stupid at times.
'What I don't like?'
- I happen to dislike many things of a wide variety so, I'll just say there are many things that I don't like or care for.
- My sexual orientation is in fact straight. Though I am heterosexual, I am not against bisexuality, nor homosexiality or anything of the sort. You fall in love with the person, not their gender.
- I love what I love, but everyone has different tastes and likes. So, please don't be rude and bash others.
As you've probably noticed, I haven't posted anything in a while. I will work on writing/posting stories as much as I can between school and home priorities.
Thank you if you took the time to read this!
Current Residence: United States
Favourite genre of music: jazz, rock, classical, others.
Favourite style of art: literature, digital, traditional art, others.